This Christmas we are stepping out in style with shoes fashioned by African designers. The versatility of talent in the African fashion industry is unimaginable, here are a few our favorite kicks from the bunch.
- Mimi Plange & Manolo Blahnik / Custom made shoes for their Spring-Summer 2012 Collection.
- Joseph Ntomp / Dressy sneaks for a metropolitan lifestyle.
- Schier Shoes / Suede and leather shoes inspired by the footwear of the Khoikhoi tribe of Namibia and crafted using raw materials.
- Armando Cabral / Modern take on classic mens footwear with an international appeal.
- Liam Fahy / Cutting-edge and truly innovative footwear designs.